[cvsnt] Microsoft Access Files

Siegfried Heintze siegfried at heintze.com
Thu Jul 15 14:59:49 BST 2004

Shortly after creating my repository, I imported the entire directory
structure of my web site which included some Microsoft MDB files. These are
not text files.

(1) Assuming I can salvage my repository, can I change an existing file from
type text to binary?

(2) Assuming I cannot salvage my repository and have to create a new one,
how does one import an entire directory that contains a mixture of text and
binary files? Can CVSNT be programmed to make this distinction based on the
file's extension?

    Siegfried