[cvsnt] cvsnt-2.0.48: cannot start service

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Fri Jul 16 07:52:48 BST 2004

Hi, I just installed this lastest release (CVSNT - 2.0.48) over the previously installed CVSNT - 2.0.41a , without un-installing it. Now it failed to start the service after installation is complete. It complains by saying:  "Cannot start service. The specified service has been marked for deletion". I don't know why it says that !!!  One clue:  I forgot to stop the service before installing the new release, may be it gets me something wrong??

Raheel.

P.S.  NT 4.0 machine (SP 6) ,  CVSNT - 2.0.48.