[cvsnt] checkout -d foo\bar does not create subdir bar?

Terence Wilson tez at latte.com
Tue Jul 20 18:55:37 BST 2004

We just switched from cvs to CVSNT so I am starting to notice differences.
We use the construction "checkout -d foo\bar" in our build scripts where foo
already exists, I would expect CVSNT to create the subdir bar but it fails.
The workaround is trivial but I am wondering if there is a specific reason
why it is disallowed.