[cvsnt] Disabling Windows Authentication

rfplctu02 at sneakemail.com rfplctu02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jul 21 23:33:42 BST 2004

I'm using CVSNT on a Windows domain.  Currently, we're using
the default setup, which uses windows authentication.

I'd like to to disable the windows authentication completely
and just use user names and passwords in the CVSROOT/passwd
file. I'm having trouble finding step-by-step documentation
on doing this.  Is it possible?  If so, how should things be set
up on the client and server sides to accomplish this?