[cvsnt] Positive list for cvsignore?

Rodenbach, Tobias trodenbach at de.adit-jv.com
Thu Jul 22 14:18:48 BST 2004

Hi everybody,

is there any way to use (or to emulate in some way) a positive list for import instead of the negative list of cvsignore?

Lets say i want to import only text files which can be recognized by matching *.txt but want to ignore all the rest (and especially the nasty binary files that are spreaded everywhere without having a file suffix at all).

I know this ist quite compfortable when using WinCVS or Tortoise for import, but I need it on the command line...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Tobias Rodenbach

--
Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH
P.O. Box 777777, 31132 Hildesheim, Germany

trodenbach at de.adit-jv.com
Tel: +49 5121 / 49 -6924   Fax: -6999