[cvsnt] Branch and Head permissions

NELSON Jeff JNELSON at covansys.com
Thu Jul 22 16:43:59 BST 2004

Does anyone know for certain how the default permissions works whey you
specify a default setting on the HEAD as well as on a branch?

Here is an example of how we have our permissions set.
Branch	User		Permissions
		Default	r
		User1		cwr
Branch1	Default	r
Branch1	User2		cwr
Branch2	Default	r
Branch2	User3		cwr

In this example we want user1 to have full access to branch1 and read
only access to all other branches.

We want all non-defined users to have read only access.