[cvsnt] CVSNT upgrade instructions?

Ryan Melville ryan_melville at soniqcastREMOVE.com
Thu Jul 22 22:07:54 BST 2004

Hi,

Need (I think) to upgrade our product CVSNT server from v2.0.8 to the latest
stable (v2.0.51?).  Is it just a matter of running the provided Windows
setup executable?  Will it detect that this is an upgrade and "do the right
thing"?  Sorry if this is documented somewhere but I couldn't for the life
of me find it and want to make *sure* this is the way to go vs. an
uninstall/reinstall.

Also, if anyone knows if a reboot is required that would help me out.

Thanks!

Ryan