[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates

Robert Sauer dave.loper at web.de
Fri Jul 23 09:29:16 BST 2004

Hi Toni,

congratulation to the new stable version.

Works good so far, but I have seen 2 issues by now:

1) Automatic repository alias update yielded a trailing slash, the
repository was not accessible until I removed that manually.

2) cvs info -s brings up the Application Error Reporting tool. But maybe
that one is my failt, as I copied the prebuilt binaries over a regular
2.0.41a installation.

Best regards,
Robert