[cvsnt] Re: ViewCVS installer page

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jul 23 11:29:23 BST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 15:52:49 -0700, Glen Starrett <grstarrett at cox.net>
wrote:

>Bo--It looks like the ViewCVS installer page was taken down.  Did you
>repost it somewhere else?
>
>Regards,
>
>--
>Glen Starrett

I switched DSL ISP and before doing so I created a modem account at
telia.com and moved the sites over to that (862). I also changed the
old site so that it autoreferred to the new one while both were up.
Now since about 1 week the old account is taken down by Telia so from
now on only the 862 ones work.
I tried to update the CVSNT wiki but I could not see how, it used to
work before mut not anymore....

/Bo Berglund