[cvsnt] issue of different user checking out to same directory

pierce li pierce.li at utstar.com
Mon Jul 26 02:16:35 BST 2004

We are using WinCVS and CVSNT, with SSPI authentication. Sometimes different users need to work on a common computer. We have found that if different users check out files to a same directory, they may get a error of 'Authentication Protocal Failed' of future operation. Does anybody have an idea to sovle this? It's inconvenient to set different user to different work folder, since we are developing the same code.

Best Regards
Pierce Li

3/F Legend Building, High-tech Industrial Park, Nanshan, Shenzhen, 518057, PRC.
Tel:0755-26952899-4636  Fax:26983786