[cvsnt] Build CVSNT on Solaris 7

tcowling at dotcast.com tcowling at dotcast.com
Wed Jul 28 20:46:36 BST 2004

Hello,

I've not been able to build version 2.0.51 on Solaris 7.  Libsockets does
not support getaddrinfo, or getnameinfo.
I added #includes of getaddrinfo.h, getnameinfo.h, and socket.h to
LockParse.cpp and server.cpp.  Compiles and links fine, but doesn't actually
work.

Has anyone successfully built with Solaris 7, and GCC 2.95.2?

Thanks,

Tom