[cvsnt] Permissions

Shawn Haigh shaigh at immersion.com
Tue Jun 1 22:29:58 BST 2004

Greetings

I am having a small permissions issue; I have set-up CVSNT v2.0.38 on a
Win2K server, and then applied the permissions in accordance to the
SetACL wiki.  During a CVS commit with TortoiseCVS v1.6.10 I receive:

cvs [server aborted]: Can't make mirror directory: Permission denied

I would like to know where this mirror directory is made...   so I can
apply the proper permissions

Shawn

  _____