[cvsnt] Re: modules2 questions

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Jun 2 16:22:38 BST 2004

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:37:05 +0200, Andreas Tscharner
<andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch> wrote:

>How do I create a module containing the ME_Files and ME1 (for example)
>that is named ME in the same modules2 file?
>
>Something like:
>[ME]
>/ = !ME_Files
>/ = ME1

You can't merge modules in the same directory (at the moment... there
are many reasons why this isn't easy.. eg. thje same file may exist in
both modules.. what does 'cvs add' do, etc.)

You can do something like
[ME]
/ = !ME_Files
/dir1 = ME1/dir1