[cvsnt] taginfo: getting list of tagged files/revisions

Daniel Lapolla ldlapolla at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 13:50:44 BST 2004

Hi,

I wrote a simple python script to capture the list of files passed to stdin
to the taginfo scripts:

taginfo.py:
import sys

line = sys.stdin.readline()
while line != '':
    print line

print sys.stdin
print sys.argv

The taginfo file looks like this:
ALL c:\taginfo.py

Then when I run cvs tag via Wincvs, the log window shows this:

cvs tag -b br_test mytestfile.txt  (in directory E:\folder1\module\)
<open file '<stdin>', mode 'r' at 0x0086E020>

['c:\\taginfo.py', 'br_test', 'add', '/test_cvs/module']

T mytestfile.txt

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

It does not outputs the list of tagged files. What is wrong with this
script?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel