[cvsnt] CVS for AS/400 ?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Jun 8 14:14:15 BST 2004

Peter,

I've spent most of the day chasing this.  I only require a client.
Preferably CVSNT compatible (!).

What I have found is that there are a couple of java clients that may do
the job.

There is also a native MVS port which handles all the nasty EPCDIC/ASCII
stuff.

Apparently the AIX version gives a whole bunch of errors - the skin is
obviously a little thick in places.

The MVS port is based on CVS 11.0 (I think) so it's not to far out of
date...

Regards,

Arthur