[cvsnt] Re: bug in cvs(nt)?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Sun Jun 13 22:18:45 BST 2004

Paul G. wrote:

> 	When referencing "standard installation", what exactly do you mean?  Do you mean a) Windows OS
> installation, or b) "Cvsnt standard installation"?

The cvsnt standard installation (WinCVS may include it but it's not
essential.. the only essential DLLs are the various C/MFC runtimes and the
secur32 wrapper).

> 	So, it sounds like the output is as it should be when "cvs info" is invoked (regardless of where or how
> cvs.exe might have been invoked).  Of course, it doesn't resolve the "crash" that occurs with cvsnt 2.0.41a or
> indicate "why" the "crash" is ocurring.

The only thing I can think of is a corrupted/old protocol DLL that's somehow
passing the version checks and being loaded.

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917