[cvsnt] Urgent! Taginfo Scripts

Josh Skains JSkains at deltad.com
Mon Jun 14 21:47:54 BST 2004

Ack! My scripts stopped working! I just moved from cvs to cvsnt on a Linux box, and my perl script no longer works. Apparently the actual file/version entries are no longer handed down as a series of switches??? IE:

$4 - File
$5 - Version
$6 - File
$7 - Version

???

I need a quick help here or I have to jump back to cvs really quick...

Thanks for any help,
Joshua Skains