[cvsnt] Re: couldn't connect to server

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Jun 15 17:52:19 BST 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:31:37 +0200, Bernhard Mayer
<mayerbernd at gmx.net> wrote:

>do you mean the nod32 faq? have found there an entry which says that apache uses socks in a non common way. and you have to compile it again.
>but, than it is a fault in cvs, or isn't it?

No, the CVSNT Faq. http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/Faq

Nod32 breaks certain socket operations.  That is purely a nod32 bug...
it was reported to them a while ago though so I expect it's fixed in
their recent versions.

btw. if you find a recent nod32 has definately fixed the bug then let
me know and I can update the faq.