[cvsnt] Re: What's going on? and how do I find out?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Jun 15 18:18:14 BST 2004

Please don't reply to my private email, I communicate with the list
primarily via the CVSNT newsserver. Sending in private will likely
get you less responses because others are excluded from the discussion.

Concerning the folders, it was just a suggestion and I did not mean
the CVS folder for that matter. You should see where the operations stop
and start your check from there. Most likely the problem will be found
on the next folder to operate on after the last successful one.
In your example:
cvs server: Updating work/newbumprev
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server

This would lead me to look at the next folder in 'work' or in the first
subfolder in 'work/newbumprev'. Should be fairly simple to do.
If they are named with some "unusual" character then you might have
found the problem and can go from there.

/Bo