[cvsnt] Re: Can I create new repository through sspi protocol?

Trinh_Nguyen Duy trinhnd at Cybersoft-VN.com
Wed Jun 16 07:46:51 BST 2004

Hi,

I set my repository through CVSNT Service Control Panel. Is it important?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernhard Mayer [mailto:mayerbernd at gmx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 1:24 PM
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org cvsnt downloads at march-hare.com @CVSNT on Twitter CVSNT on Facebook
Subject: [cvsnt] Re: Can I create new repository through sspi protocol?

how did you set your repository in cvsnt?

"Trinh_Nguyen Duy" <trinhnd at Cybersoft-VN.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.251.1087363090.378.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...

Hi,

I can connect to CVSNT server through sspi protocol and apply security on
it. Now, I want the client can create their own repository on the server
therefore I instruct them go to Remote -> Create New Repository but there
has an error message : "cvs -d :sspi:client at cvsntserver:/cvstest/test init,
cvs [init aborted]: /cvstest/test : no such repository". What should I do to
let the client create their own repository without using pserver protocol?

Thanks

Trinh