[cvsnt] Crash of 2.0.41a

Victor A. Wagner Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Thu Jun 17 02:54:11 BST 2004

I got home today and noticed a popup on my WinXPpro system (it hosts the
cvsnt server for our group) saying something serious had happened and cvsnt
had to crash.  Did I want to make a dump?  sure, so I make the dump and it
asks that I email it with an explanation.

Explanation:
I have NO idea.  I wasn't here when it happened (I was likely using it from
a remote location, but we saw no indications remotely than anything was
amiss).  There was no date/time recorded (that I can see) of _when_ this
event occurred, so I can't even go look at the logs at the remote site to
try to figure out what happened.  The dump is too large to EMail, so I
compressed it using winrar and it's still iffy for EMail so I put it on my
webhosting site:   ftp://rudbek.com/pub/cvsnt-2.0.41a.rar
hope you can tell what happened, I can't

Oh, after "OK"ing all the dialogs, I opened up the control panel for CVSNT
and it seemed to think everything was running.  I stopped and started both
the server and the lock server just to be on the safe side (sorry I didn't
try USING it first).

Victor A. Wagner Jr.      http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"