[cvsnt] notification - how to get the information?

Monika Huk monika.huk at rde-software.de
Thu Jun 17 08:57:03 BST 2004

Hi,

sorry, accidentally my response was sent only as personal mail and not
to the list.

> CVSMailer can be set to write the meassage to file instead of
> sending it out to the SMTP server...
> [setup]
> ;set to 1 to save email to disk instead of sending it out. Then messages are saved
> ;to the file TestMessage.txt in the application directory.
> TestMode =1

thanks a lot - I think that should do the trick - if not, I'll get
back to you.

On the other hand as a matter of interest - I am still interested in
knowing how to get all this information about Module/File, Trigger by,
Notification Type, Date of Watch ...

Thanks
Monika