[cvsnt] Crash of 2.0.41a

Alexandre Augusto Drummond Barroso adrummond at bdmg.mg.gov.br
Thu Jun 17 23:28:23 BST 2004

It's not a new bug (considering it's a Windows or CVSNT bug).
It was happening in a Windows 2000 Server SP3 with CVSNT 2.0.8
installed. I've just upgraded to 2.0.41a yesterday, and I
uselessly wished it was a solved bug, which it doesn't seem
to be.

Seemly I wish this will never happen again (although I know it's
a meaningless hope ;)

Alexandre.