[cvsnt] cvs pserver user problem

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Tue Jun 22 16:13:36 BST 2004

Hello,  I make a user named "cvsuser" and i want to alias it with my user on
local NT 4 machine with the same name. So, when I issue the command:

> cvs passwd -r cvsuser -a cvsuser

it complains back with the following message:

>> cvs [passwd aborted]: authorization failed: server localhost rejected access to /test.

Note that my CVSROOT variable sets to  ":pserver:localhost:/test" and also note that my local user "cvsuser" is in Administrator group.

I am really stuck in it, plz help.