[cvsnt] problem making a cvs user with pserver

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Tue Jun 22 16:48:25 BST 2004

Ok, but how can i create user on server using the protocol pserver.
I follow the below method but it didn't work:

> cvs passwd -r cvsuser -a cvsuser

it complains back with the following message:

>> cvs [passwd aborted]: authorization failed: server localhost rejected
access to /test.

Note that my CVSROOT variable sets to  ":pserver:localhost:/test" and also
note that my local user "cvsuser" is in Administrator group.

I am really stuck in it, plz help.