[cvsnt] Creating new project.

Steve Forsyth steveforsyth at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 20:40:31 BST 2004

Hi,

I am new to cvs...  I read the section about Setting up Files and they only
mention using the Import command to get an existing project into cvs.  The
part I do not see is why you can't just stop cvs, copy over your project
into the cvs repository and then just start cvs again.

This seems like the most obvious way but I'm assuming this would be "too
easy" maybe.... :)

Is this a bad way to do it?  Will it cause some sort of problem or does it
just not work?

Thanks for your help,
Steve