[cvsnt] Domain problem

Extern.Balazs.Endredi at AUDI.DE Extern.Balazs.Endredi at AUDI.DE
Thu Jun 24 14:07:01 BST 2004

Can I establish a cvs connection as a user of an other domain?

++++++++++++++++++++

My user is defined on an other domain as the cvs server.

I can establish the connection either with, or without the domain
specification.
With domain: user_domain\user_name
Without domain: user_name

I get the error message: "Authentication error: Incorrect user name or
password"

Same domain:

C:\Programme\cvsnt>cvs -d
:pserver:my_user:my_password at my_server:/e//cvs_java_repository login
Logging in to :pserver:my_user at my_server:2401:/e//cvs_java_repository

Different domain:

C:\Programme\cvsnt>cvs -d
:pserver:remote_domain\remote_user:remote_password at my_server:/e//cvs_java_re
pository login
Logging in to :pserver: remote_domain\remote_user
@my_server:2401:/e//cvs_test_repository
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server my_server rejected access
to /e//cvs_java_repository or user remote_domain\remote_user

The user 'remote_domain\remote_user' has full access right for the
directory.

What can I do?

Thanks!

Endredi