[cvsnt] accessing repository root with CVSNT 2.0.41a

Raheel softwarengineeer at gawab.com
Fri Jun 25 11:33:21 BST 2004

I have installed version 2.0.41a of cvsnt which is the most stable version as reported on their site. I create a repository with name  /test2 on NT 4 box. When I logged-in, and issue command

        cvs ls -R

it breaks with the error:

        cvs [server aborted]: Cannot access /test2/CVSROOT: No such file or directory

Now what happened with it. I think I was so good when i was using an obsolete version of cvsnt, i.e. version 2.0.5. Plz Help me??