[cvsnt] Cannot add new users

Ann Lynnworth ann at href.com
Mon Jun 28 12:38:00 BST 2004

Steven,

I saw something somewhere about copying a shadows etc file in order to get
a password.   I don't know Linux syntax so I didn't really pay attention,
and I could not find the link when I searched a second time, sorry.

Here is a link to an online reference book that I'm finding helpful. It's
about CVS, not CVSNT.  It does talk about Linux flavors.

http://safari.informit.com/JVXSL.asp?x=1&mode=section&sortKey=title&sortOrder=asc&view=&xmlid=0-596-00459-1&g=&catid=&s=1&b=1&f=1&t=1&c=1&u=1&r=&o=1&n=1&d=1&p=1&srchText=
Essential CVS
By Jennifer Vesperman

You can read the book free if you finish it within 14days, else I think
it's $14.99 for a 30 day subscription.

Ann