[cvsnt] Re: More Newbie Questions

Steve Forsyth steveforsyth at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 23:18:50 BST 2004

Sorry, I did find 3 fields in IntelliJ that come up when choosing the ext
protocol...

1) path to external rsh:
2) path to private key file:
3) additional parameters:

I tried entering the extnt.exe file in #1 and left the other 2 fields
blank.... "cannot establish external connection" is the error that I get
back from IntelliJ.

I don't have Eclipse readily available at the moment... so I can't tell you
if I have the same problem with it.

I'd appreciate any feedback as to what I might change to get this working...

Thanks,
Steve