[cvsnt] Best Practices for server synchronization

Mike Langas mlangas at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 22:07:35 BST 2004

Does anyone have any best practice suggestions for keeping two cvsnt
repositories in sync?  I've read some stuff on the cvs site that mostly suggest
using one server if possible, but we have a requirement to have two.

I'm not very familiar with windows so I don't know if tools like rsync exist in
that environment.

Thanks,

Mike