[cvsnt] Re: Latest updates

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Wed Jun 30 07:23:47 BST 2004

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> Tony Hoyle wrote:
>
>> * Automatic upgrade of repository registry entries during install
>

> I guess that's what's behind the "Run postinst.exe" task in the
> installer? It's not really obvious what that option does. You might want
> to reword that for the next release...

I'm not even sure it was working--I upgraded from 2.0.30-something to
2.0.46 with the default options selected (I didn't even really look at
them) and I couldn't connect to my repos until I visited the Control
Panel applet.  CVS would complain "no such repository", but after
opening the control panel applet it worked correctly.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett