[cvsnt] Fatal error

Gabriel Boian boian.gabriel at ssi-schaefer.ro
Wed Mar 3 06:50:41 GMT 2004

I had installed cvsnt 2.0.9 and it worked just fine. After I installed the
version 2.0.26 the cvsnt is not working any more. When I try to login I
get a strange error:

I:\docs>set cvsroot=:pserver:gabi at localhost:/cvs_home

I:\docs>cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:gabi at localhost:2401/cvs_home
CVS password: ****
cvs [login aborted]: recv() from server localhost: Connection reset by peer

Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem?
Thanks.