[cvsnt] performance problem with cvsnt client

Ludwig Öfele Ludwig.Oefele at Humantec.de
Thu Mar 4 13:20:51 GMT 2004

Hello!

I upgraded from Wincvs 1.0.6 (which has its own implementation of
cvs-commands) to 1.3.13.2 Beta13(Build2) (which comes with cvsnt Version
2.0.8

With this wincvs I accessed on my PC (WinXP) a cvs-Server on a Linux box.
Testing the new client I sound a serious slow-down of the diff (diff is
the only command I tested so far)

I checked the command line version of cvsnt with the line

C:\cvs>"c:\programme\gnu\wincvs 1.3\cvsnt\cvs"
-d :pserver:ludwig at 192.168.0.191:/home/developer/r
epository diff cutterpanel