[cvsnt] Re: pserver

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Mar 4 16:22:29 GMT 2004

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:45:56 -0600, "Tyler Theobald"
<tyler.theobald.junk at cox.net> wrote:

>I'm seeing wierd behavior and can't get a local NT account to work with
>pserver.  SSPI works, but PSERVER does not.  I can get PSERVER to work with
>my domain account that is in the local administrator group, but can't get a
>local account that's also in the administrator group to work......Can anyone
>help?

pserver will always use domain accounts for a machine that's in the
domain, unless you check 'use local users instead of domain' in the
control panel, in which case it'll use local users.

Forcing using the local machine account using the domain\user syntax
will work for individual users if required.  Your other error looks
like a file permission error.