[cvsnt] Re: IBM WebSphere Studio and CVSNT

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Fri Mar 5 13:58:00 GMT 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 06:25:07 -0600, "Tyler Theobald"
<tyler.theobald.junk at cox.net> wrote:

>v5.1   Thanks Tony!

I just downloaded 5.1.1 and it seems to work as I remember.

You put in the info, it comes up with dialog and you select 'keep
location anyway', and it just works OK after that.

I can't work out how to use it as it's a really odd frontend though...
looked for half an hour how to checkout a repository and gave up.
Does it only support repository browsing or is there supposed to be
more???