[cvsnt] SSPI over Internet

Tyler Theobald tyler.theobald.junk at cox.net
Wed Mar 3 18:03:20 GMT 2004

Looks like I'll be settting up a CVSNT server that will be accessed by
developers within our network, as well as developers across the Internet.
So far, I'm only experienced with SSPI intranet with a domain, which has
been working great.
Searching for "cvsnt internet" I found this post from Bo a year ago....
Bo, or anyone else, do you still recommend this method as a secure and
straightforward implementation for a secure connection from the Internet, or
do you recommend another protocol / method a year later?
Thanks!
Behalf