[cvsnt] Re: How to perform Undo Edit?

ncal nkale at calcas.com
Thu Mar 4 02:28:16 GMT 2004

>> Use unedit -u

I tried the following steps -
1. cvs unedit -u <userName>
2. CVS said that I had to checkout the CVSROOT first
3. So I did
   cvs checkout CVSROOT

4. cvs unedit -u <userName>

But even now, when I edit the file, CVS says that it is checked out.

I must be missing some step.

I am Admin on the box that CVSNT is running on. Does that automatically make
me the admin for CVS?

Thanks

news:c25s6m$1mo$2 at sisko.local.nodomain.org...