[cvsnt] IBM WebSphere Studio and CVSNT

Tyler Theobald tyler.theobald.junk at cox.net
Thu Mar 4 20:25:01 GMT 2004

Seems that WebSphere Studio (which must use pserver) does not work with the
CVSNT repository prefix option checked (it throughs up a big warning page
from within the IDE and then starts erroring).  I have to deselect is on the
service control panel, and then set the client CVSROOT to the absolute path
"d:/cvsrepo/xxxx" for it to work.  That would be OK, but I have other
repositories that are all setup using the prefix, and the clients are
working fine.
I don't want to have 2 CVS servers, one with prefix option set, and one
without.
Does anyone else use this IDE and have it working with the CVSNT repository
prefix option?
Tony, is there any way for the server to work both with "/xxx" and
"d:/cvsrepo/xxx" paths in the client CVSROOTs at the same time??    Can I
set just one repository to use the absolute path?

Thanks!
Tyler