[cvsnt] Problem with Repositoryprefix and Eclipse

Torberger Ulf ulf.torberger at capitalc.se
Mon Mar 8 10:40:45 GMT 2004

Hi,
we have a problem with CvsNT and Eclipse developers who are merging.
Sometimes we got errors and that depends on the use of  "Repository Prefix"
on the CvsNT server.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-vcm-home/docs/o
nline/cvs_features2.0/cvs-faq.html#server_10
<http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-vcm-home/docs/
online/cvs_features2.0/cvs-faq.html#server_10>

This can be solved by disable the repository prefix use at the CvsNT server
and use the full path instead.
My question is how do I plan to disable the use of repository prefix. We
have some 35 users.
Do all users have to make a checkout of all modules ?
Is this "bug" fixed in later versions of CvcNT ?

Environment:
CvsNT 		1.11.1.3 Build 66       (I know it's old ! )
Eclipse		2.1.2
Windows	XP

Thanks in advance for any suggestion

/Ulf