[cvsnt] Latest Updates
tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Mar 9 00:26:01 GMT 2004
* Fix COM import bug
* Fix builds on Unix.
* Flag to fake WSAD/Eclipse out to get past the annoying dialog. This makes
the version return CVS and removes some CVSNT specific output from log
and status. Needless to say this isn't supported at all by WSAD themselves
so don't bother them with bug reports :) Most problems should be fixable on
the CVSNT side I suspect.
* update -t flag to update to the checkin timestamp. This isn't very useful
in the general case (since it breaks make), but for certain situations might
* Store a mergepoint if two -j options are given, just when one is given. The
rationale is it's still a merge to a revision, just with a preselected mergepoint.
This shouldn't break anything and I've already found it useful.
* Upgrade to the latest stable putty. Let me know if this breaks anything.
* Look for the .la file not the .so file when loading shared objects, since
.so isn't universal.
* Remove dependency on AC_DEFINE_DIR macro in autoconf as it's broken on
More information about the cvsnt