[cvsnt] Re: IBM WebSphere Studio 5.1.1 and CVSNT 2.0.34

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 05:24:14 GMT 2004

Sullivan, Sean C - MWT wrote:

> I'd like to know if IBM Websphere Studio 5.1.1 is compatible with CVSNT
> 2.0.34

Read the thread starting 3/4 "IBM WebSphere Studio and CVSNT" and the
release notes for 2.0.35.  Looks like you can use pserver with it, or I
saw something mentioned that will act as a local pserver server but
tunnel back to another server ("stunnel", I think).

Maybe someone who is a WebSphere user with CVSNT could create a wiki
page with the latest news about that, since it seems to be asked fairly
often lately.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett