[cvsnt] Re: Latest Updates

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue Mar 9 15:24:47 GMT 2004

Tony Hoyle wrote:

> If it's not working I'll just revert it

Don't hasten anything though. I'd prefer an SSH2/DSA key anyway if I
could get it to work. Currently PuTTY is still telling me that it can't
open the new .ppk file and CVSNT is just asking me for my password. I'll
  keep trying though...

 > - It worked for me but then
> I'm using an ssh2 key.

To SF? Then it should work for me too, shouldn't it? ;)

Cheers,

--
Oliver
JID:	ogiesen at jabber.org