[cvsnt] Problem with rtag

Prabhu T naanupt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 16:55:52 GMT 2004

Hi,
I need to rtag a module in CVS which is installed on
XP. When I try to tag a module through Websphere
Studio Application Developer(5.1.0) I am getting this
error:

Problems reported tagging the resource.:
cvs rtag: User 'domain\user' cannot access
D:/CVSRepos/App/MyProject:
cvs [rtag aborted]: correct the above errors first!

(domain and user name are not real, but I am using
correct domain and user). I have all the
rights(read,write,tag) on the module.

I get this error even when I try to tag from
TortoiseCVS tool.

Any help is appreciated.

-Thanks