[cvsnt] Re: cvs admin -o

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Mar 11 04:04:41 GMT 2004

Martin Cole wrote:
> Is there a way I can use this command to recursively obsolete all revisions older than the head in a module, as far as I can see, this instruction only works on a per file basis.

Regarding Aric's message--good points for certain.  As an alternative
though, assuming you do really really want to do this thing that at face
value seems rather odd, you could script it out and have the script call
cvs admin -o for each file.  Personally I've never even seen that
command before so I don't know it's nuances.

--
Glen Starrett