[cvsnt] Problems setting up a repository

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Mar 11 16:02:58 GMT 2004

You have set it up erroneously....

The Repository prefix is meant to point at a folder where the CVSNT served repositories *start*.
You have set the prefix to D:/CVS so this means that all the repositories you create will live in this folder.
Each repository is a folder in itself so you cannot specify /. as the root, that is the same as the prefix and it is invalid.

The correct setup would be (for two repositories and 5 modules):
D:/CVS/REPO1
        |-CVSROOT
        |-Module1
        |-Module2