[cvsnt] Recomended stable server / client versions

Martin Cole martin at martinjcole.com
Sun Mar 14 13:51:01 GMT 2004

Some changes seem to be centric around client operations and others server
operations.

I was wondering if you would setup the stable version to show which the
changes affect...

The thing is, I have only limited access to our server room, and only want
to "update" the server side minimally, I recently moved it to v2.0.26 I was
wondering which chanves since 2.0.26 were pertinant to the operation of the
server side specifically.

Sorry if this email is a bit disjointed, I found it hard to explain.

Marts