[cvsnt] CVS doubts

Srirangan, Ravisankar [DBA] ravisankar.s at dba-corp.com
Mon Mar 15 15:32:18 GMT 2004

Hello,

We had installed CVSNT 1.1.11 at Windows NT 4.0 its working fine. We have
created respositories and accessed well. Now I have reinstalled the O/S to
Windows 2000 with active Directory. After that installed CVSNT. But I'm
unable to create repository. I'm getting following error

" Cvsservice is not in the path. Can't install"

I have taken a back up of existing repositories. How to retrive this files.
If I install cvsnt 2.0.34 is it possible to retrive my repositories. How to
configure the CVSNT 2.0.34

Kindly give me the solution for that.

Thanks

Regards,