[cvsnt] Re: More COM extension problems

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Mon Mar 15 16:07:22 GMT 2004

Thanks for the reply,
Well, now I am not sure if the problems was with the COM component, the
atomic commits or some file conflicts. Either way it cleared up after I
turned off the Atomic commits feature and did not return even when I turned
atomic commits on again (just for debugging purposes). I'll do some more
digging and extend the logging facilities on the component. I'll let you
guys know what I find.

Dan Pupek
Software Engineer
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc