[cvsnt] Re: Problem setting up a CvsNT server on WinXP.

Jurko Gospodnetic mangled at to.avoid.spam
Wed Mar 17 10:10:53 GMT 2004

  Hi all.

  Ok just wanted to let you know that I managed to get the CvsNT server
working on my machine by uninstalling (stopping, quitting, disabling or
what ever you want to call it :-) ) Nod32 IMON service.

  I guess I'll have to find a suitable temporary replacement for mail
scanning until Nod32 gets fixed.

  Best regards,
    Jurko